Guidelines for Paper Submission
Paper submission deadline is
July 18, 2016 extended to August 15, 2016.
LaTeX and Word Templates
To help ensure correct formatting, please use the style files for U.S. Letter Size found at the IEEE link below as templates for your submission. These include the templates in both LaTeX and Word format.
Violations of any of the above paper specifications may result in rejection of your paper. Please note that the Latex template does not allow for keywords. If you are using the Latex template, do not include keywords in your paper.
Manuscript Style Information
- Authors should submit Full papers, not just an Abstract.
- Only papers prepared in PDF format will be accepted.
- Paper Length: Up to 8 pages, including figures, tables & references. At maximum, two additional pages are permitted with over-length page charge of US$125/page, to be paid during author registration.
- Paper Formatting and Margins: Please carefully follow the IEEE template for specifications.
- No page numbers please. We will insert the page numbers for you.
Note: Violations of any of the above specifications may result in rejection of your paper.
Following this link https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ssci16 , you can log in using your EasyChair Username and Password. From the top menu that appears (the black ribbon) you choose "submissions" from the left, then click on "add a submission" link to the right side of the screen. You then have to choose the symposium in which you want to submit a paper to, (caution is needed here to make sure you choose the correct one), and click on "continue" at the bottom of the screen. Finally you fill out all the necessary information concerning the submission, upload the paper and click on "submit".