The EALS 2016 Symposium will be a focal point for presentation of the recent advanced research results and industrial applications in the emerging area of evolving and autonomously learning systems. We live in the era of Big Data and by that they mean high volume, high variability, versatility, veracity data streams generated by Internet, sensors, organisations and the society. Learning autonomously from this ocean of data and extracting meaningful knowledge which is not fixed, but dynamically evolving is one of the key challenges that the research community and the post-industrial societies are facing now and will face in the near future. The Symposium has established a track record of high quality meetings of a relatively compact community of advanced researchers and practitioners and aims to keep and build upon this with the current event, EALS 2016.
All special session proposals containing a title of the special session, to which symposium it is proposed to, names, affiliations and email addresses of proposers, together with a description of aims and scope of the special session and a list of 6-10 potential contributors, should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further information about special session proposals and a list of accepted special sessions can be found at:http://ssci2016.cs.surrey.ac.uk/Special%20Sessions.htm
Lancaster University, UK.
Ford Motor Company, USA.
Auckland University of Technology, Australia.
- Rashmi Dutta Baruah, IIT, India
- Abdelhamid Bouchachia, University of Bournemouth, UK
- Bruno Sielly Jales Costa, IFRN, Brazil
- Richard Duro, University of La Coruna, Spain
- Fernando Gomide, University of Campinas, Brazil
- Luis Affonso Guedes, UFRN, Brazil
- Lazaros Iliadis, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece
- Jose Antonio Iglesias, University Carlos III, Spain
- Janusz Kacprzyk, Polish Academy of Sciences, Poland
- Andre Lemos, University of Campinas, Brazil
- Edwin Lughofer, University of Linz, Austria
- Moamar Sayed Mouchaweh, University of Reims, France
- Radu-Emil Precup, Polytechnic University of Timisoara, Romania
- Witold Pedrycz, University of Alberta, Canada
- Araceli Sanchez, University Carlos III, Madrid, Spain
- Igor Skrjanc, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Gancho Vachkov, South Pacific University, Fiji
- Di Wang, Khalifa University, UAE
- Ronald Yager, Iona College, NY, USA
- Xiaojun Zeng, Manchester University, UK